At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
What we can offer
- Flexible working – flexible start and finish times, 50% home/office working
- Domestic and international relocation support, considered
- Visa sponsorship
- Career and qualifications support
- Modern office building with various on-site benefits
Support the overall responsibility in Invoice to Pay (I2P) area for the monitoring and reporting of process effectiveness and project monitoring. Ensuring related Policies and Directives, compliance, system/process improvements are maintained as playing an integral role in standardization of these processes through best practice management and reporting, across the offering. Key supporting technologies and relationship management include Ariba, ACCN, Citibank, Tungsten, Concur, SAP and others.
Monitor processes and projects from a technological and project management viewpoint whilst showing business acumen to the Global Process Owner Team in delivering against the Global I2P Strategy for the end-to-end I2P Processes, the platforms enabling that process and the Policies that govern it.
Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and reporting on the execution of projects which involve technology driven changes, innovations, enhancements using data driven operational analytics and best practise. Trouble shoot issues and take on challenges, which may include business critical I2P processes and collaborate with stakeholders for resolution.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounting and/or Expense Management, disbursement functions within similar large multi-national organization(s); Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Knowledge of the I2P & Expense Processes, Platforms, Policies and Best Practices, and demonstrated ability to collaborate to identify and deliver integration and efficiencies
- Extensive knowledge of SAP processes and technical design
- An understanding of Internal Controls and audit
- Ability to employ analytical and conceptual thinking with attention to detail, analytics and to work accurately
- Have high communication and influential skills to work in a diversified environment, with an open mind and flexibility
- Exceptional computer skills with competencies in MS applications (must be proficient in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to build collaborative business partnering, communication, project management, analytical, organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated Customer Service mindset with the ability to question and challenge when appropriate
- Solution-oriented thinker, with ability to assess and promptly apply corrective actions to problems whilst balancing risk
- Solid understanding of the role of a Global Business Operations organization in supporting the BMS Business Unit Objectives
- Fluent Proficiency in English language, additional languages are beneficial but not required.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, nationally and internationally if needed