Full Job Description
RN Visa Sponsorship for Nurses coming from Costa Rica
Offers Schedule A, Permanent Resident Visa (EB3) petition, at NO cost to you.
We provide free English classes, to support you on your success in taking English proficiency test and NCLEX-RN exam.
In your application, please indicate in the cover letter the top three (3) areas of interest and interview availability.
Steward is a different kind of health care company
Steward’s Health Care Network is made up of physicians who care for approximately 2.2 million patients annually and provides more than 12 million patient encounters per year.
Steward Medical Group, our employed physician group, provides more than 6 million patient encounters per year.
With a passionate focus on high-quality care, innovative services, and community commitment—a mission to keep patients healthy and out of the hospital—Steward is not only transforming health care in the cities and towns where it operates but is also building a new industry model for the rest of the country.
We are seeking talented and compassionate Registered Nurses, who are truly compassionate in excellent patient care, and can translate our CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence & Stewardship) values into a global reputation and excellence of patient care.
LABOR & DELIVERY
NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
MAIN & WOMEN’s OPERATING ROOM
POST ANESTHESIA CARE UNIT
CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (PSYCHIATRY)
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
CARDIAC CATH LAB
Our Benefits Includes:
Health & Wellness
- Medical Plan Choice
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Pharmacy coverage
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement Plan with matched contribution
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Loan Repayment
Work & Life Balance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH APPLICATION
- Visa Screen Certificate from CGFNS
- Successfully passed the NCLEX-RN exam
- Successfully passed the IELTS Academic Score of: 7 in Speaking / 6.5 Overall (OR) TOEFL Academic Score of: 26 in Speaking / 89 Overall, (OR) Exempt by CGFNS Visa Screen Certificate to be considered for a Visa Sponsorship
- Graduated from an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Effective Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Basic Computer Skills