University of Memphis Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The scholarship amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
Founded in 1912, The University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. Much University of Memphis college students resides in housing south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university provides options for students to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in the various disciplines and programs through faculty who qualified for teaching at the college level.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2022
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Courses Offered:
University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with the amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Memphis Scholarship
To qualify for University of Memphis Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
For undergraduate schlarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant masters degree from an accredited and approved institution