Mercy Clinic is seeking Neurohospitalists to join an established program on the campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis. Mercy Hospital St. Louis, located in the suburbs of St. Louis, is a 959-bed, teaching hospital and is the only Level I Trauma Center with a dedicated Neuroscience Floor in the county. The Neurohospitalist service will be a consult service for Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for incentives
- Attractive block schedule of 7 on 7 off
- No nighttime call duties
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location
- Consult – only service, and will not be required to be the attending of record
- APP on every shift to help staff and round on patients.
- Providing tele neurology across four states to our smaller outlying hospitals
- Outpatient support from our large General Neurology group
- Teaching opportunities
- Additional Telestroke shifts available, if desired!
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas
- Mercy Clinic Neurology and Mercy Hospital St. Louis:
- 90,000 adult emergency visits annually
- Dedicated neuroscience team consisting of Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Interventional Neuro-Radiologist and Intensivists boarded in Neuro-Critical Care
- State of the art Neuro-Imaging with seven Neuro-Radiologists
- Dedicated Neuroscience Floor
- Opportunities in stroke research
- Recently opened new stroke unit at our free-standing Rehabilitation Hospital
- New program to include support from advance practitioners and stroke coordinators/navigators
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!