Indiana University Health Physicians is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine, Med/Peds, or Family Medicine physician to join our Westfield primary care practice in the popular and growing city of Westfield, IN.
IU Health’s exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 24 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation’s best and is the #1 healthcare system in Indiana. We are the state’s largest and most comprehensive healthcare system providing our primary care providers have access to nearly all specialists.
- Full Time
- Physician has flexibility to work either 4, 4.5, or 5 days per week. All working days are between Monday thru Friday. No weekends or holidays.
- Call: Nurse triage handles vast majority of call
- 100% Outpatient
- Ages: All ages
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
- Procedures can include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, sports medicine, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD’s, etc.
- Opportunity to become involved in medical student and resident education
- Stipends available for current residents
IU Health Physicians Primary Care – Westfield, IN
Address: 380 S Jct Crossing, Suite 100, Westfield, IN
View the current providers and services on the Practice Website
Open to new and practicing physicians. Current residents encouraged to apply.
DO or MD
American BE or BC in respective specialty
Ability to acquire Indiana license
Visa sponsorship available: H1B