- Req. Number: 2022-41511
- Shift: Day
- Address: 420 W LINFIELD TRAPP RD
- City, State: Limerick, PA
- Department: PC Neurology 303
Due to extensive growth and community need, Tower Health is seeking a General Neurologist to join our growing Tri-County Neurology practice in Limerick, PA, 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia. The new Neurologist will be joining a very busy Neurology practice of 4 other General Neurologists as well as a Tower Health Neuroscience Service Line of 20+ multi-subspecialty Neurologists and 6 Neurosurgeons. The Neurology practice services both Phoenixville & Pottstown Hospitals. The clinic is conveniently located between both hospitals.
The ideal candidate must have the qualifications and be comfortable with the treatment of a wide range of Neurological disorders. The position involves direct responsibility for the clinical teaching, supervision and evaluation of the first-year psychiatry residents in the Tower Health Phoenixville Psychiatry Residency Program. Administrative support and didactic training will be provided by the program. For a very experienced candidate, there is the potential for this position to include a Medical Director role, who will work closely with the Medical Director of the Tower Health Neuroscience program to help grow the neurology program in the Phoenixville/Pottstown markets.
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of about two million people. Together, our five acute care hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Tower Health’s caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and satisfaction.
- The General Neurologist must be comfortable in managing a wide range of Neurological disorders to include Movement disorders, Stroke, Epilepsy, Headache syndromes, Neuro-muscular disorders.
- The Neurologist must provide clinical teaching, supervision and evaluation to the Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Provider must participate in the clinical outpatient responsibilities at the Limerick practice.
- Neurologist must provide inpatient call-coverage to Phoenixville and Pottstown Hospitals in an equitable manner with all other neurologists.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Plan with a superb benefits package
- CME Allowance
- Retirement programs
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
- H1B Visas and Green Card Sponsorship (we cannot currently support J1 Visa Waivers).