IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians
Location:1302 S. Rogers St., Bloomington, IN 47403
Preferred Specialty:Neonatal – Perinatal MedicinePediatric, Neonatology
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is seeking a patient-focused Neonatologist to collaborate with our highly skilled teams at the brand new hospital in Bloomington, IN. Treating nearly 250 newborns each year and staffed by board-certified neonatologists, our expert team delivers the highest level of care to neonates in need of specialized, lifesaving services. In many cases, our care begins prenatally and continues through the NICU stay. We collaborate with the full spectrum of medical, surgical and interventional subspecialists and coordinate appropriate neurodevelopmental follow-up upon discharge from the hospital. Our team is multidisciplinary with dedicated advanced practice providers who communicate with referring obstetricians, maternal-fetal medicine, neonatologists, pediatricians and primary care physicians about infants being treated in our NICUs.
- Advocacy for the needs of high-risk neonates and their families as appropriate
- Join an established practice of physicians and advance practice providers with excellent team leadership and supportive, engaged administration.
- Full-time, days, call 1:4
- Teaching and research opportunity, if desired.
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for production, quality, and citizenship bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Residency stipends available
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Completion of pediatric residency and neonatal-perinatal medicine fellowship
- BE/BC in pediatrics and neonatal-perinatal medicine
- Physician MD/DO licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure
- New graduates and experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Visa sponsorship available; J1 & H1B