KAIST University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship will cover full tuition fee covered, a monthly allowance up to 400,000 KRW and medical health insurance fees.
KAIST is a Famous Leading University in Asia and known by MIT of Asia. It was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the nation’s first research-oriented science and engineering institution. The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate international students.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: South Korea
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Two years for masters and three years for PhD.
- Spring Semester: August- September
- Fall Semester (Early): December – January
- Fall Semester (Regular): March – April
College of Natural Sciences