Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. The scholarship is offered to undergraduate and masters studies. This program covers accommodation fee waiver, £8,825 for each year of study and tuition fee waiver.
The QS World Rankings place Goldsmiths in the top five art & design and communication & media studies universities in the UK. According to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, Goldsmiths is also among the top 25 in the UK for the quality of their research.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Goldsmiths, University of London
- Study in: London, UK
- Number of Scholarships: Four (2 for undergraduate, 2 for masters)
- Program Period: Undergraduate program: Three to four years. Master’s program: One year.
- Deadline: May 13, 2022 (Applications open 24 February 2022)
- Confucius Institute for Dance and Performance
- Educational Studies
- English and Comparative Literature
- English Language Centre
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE)
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
- Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (MCCS)
- Politics and International Relations
- Research Centers and Units
- Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies (STaCS)
- Theatre and Performance
- Visual Cultures
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- £8,825 allowance
- A full tuition fee waiver for each year of study
- Accommodation fee for a single study bedroom in Goldsmiths halls of residence (up to £200 per week)
Eligibility Criteria for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
To qualify for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You must have received an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate taught program starting September 2022.
- You must be declared as refugee or asylum seeker on your application, or have been granted limited leave as the result of an asylum application or human rights application.
- You will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
- You must be undertaking your first undergraduate/postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must have a letter from the UK Government confirming refugee/asylum status in the UK. This document must be uploaded to your My Goldsmiths account when you submit your application. Applications will not be considered if you do not provide evidence of your status in the UK
University Entry Requirements:
- For country specific requirements, click here.
- For course specific requirements, click here.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements to study with them. These are listed on the program pages. They usually require an IELTS. However, they also accept a range of other English language qualifications.