Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies. The total value of this scholarship is up to £4000.
Academics and researchers at Birkbeck work together via a wide range of networks, groups and societies. These cut across departments, subjects and areas of expertise, to encourage and enable innovative, interdisciplinary research.
Birkbeck has been helping people access higher education and transform their lives for nearly 200 years. It have an illustrious, unconventional and radical history.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2022. Second deadline: 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio medicine
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
Birkbeck International Scholarships offer below scholarship amounts to its recipients:
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
Note: General terms and conditions: Scholarships may not be held in conjunction with any other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). You must complete payment of the £2000 non-refundable deposit within two weeks of being selected for the scholarship.
To qualify for Birkbeck International Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan) Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
- You are an international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program offered by Birkbeck, starting in Autumn 2022. You must have been assessed as an international fee-payer to qualify.
- You are ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- You are self-funded
- You are classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
- Only one scholarship award can be offered per student and the scholarship cannot normally be held in conjunction with any other scholarship.