Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Housekeeping Assistant Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse – EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
Manages a shift of the Housekeeping staff to assure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned to exacting standards. Manages a team of Room Attendants and House Attendants responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of a specific area of the hotel. Interviews, trains and schedules the staff. Conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed. Schedules work to be done daily, collects room and floor status sheets for assigned work areas. Monitors each Room Attendant’s daily progress. Inspects completed rooms to assure that all standards have been met. When standards have been missed, brings employee back to room and coaches the employee on how to correct the deficiency. Coordinates work orders in assigned section. Follows up to be sure work is completed. Releases checkout rooms to be sold.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM’s, PM’s, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
- One year of related or equivalent experience is required.
- Requires a working knowledge of the housekeeping aspect of services, policies or operations and general knowledge of the hotel.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship