Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Assistant Guest Services Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse – EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
Currently offering a $1,000 bonus to those who qualify!
The Assistant Guest Services Manager manages the hotel lobby and arrival/departure experience to ensure a seamless experience. You will handle guest opportunities and ensure follow up occurs in a timely manner. As a Manager, you will be responsible for training new team members, providing feedback and conduct performance reviews. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Guest Services Manager to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in hospitality is preferable, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
- One year of related or equivalent experience is required.
- Requires a working knowledge of the Rooms aspect of services, policies or operations and general knowledge of the hotel.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship