You will be the sole accountant in the London office so it is important you feel comfortable with the below responsibilities.
They will also provide study support if you wish to study towards an accounting qualification and they would be happy to provide VISA sponsorship if required.
- Managing third parties in the preparation of annual accounts and prepare management accounts as required
- Leading the setup of financial softwares (manage chart of account, import data, liaise with integrators)
- Reviewing VAT and tax returns for European entities
- Tracking cashflows throughout the group and proposing cash call / repatriation to shareholders
- Interfacing with financing banks: for example provide requested information to satisfy their debt service coverage ratio inquiries, tracking expenses
- Taking part in the budgeting and forecasting process of the properties and holding entities
- Analysing discrepancies between Business Plan, annual budget and actuals
- Reporting financial and key performance indicators to investors
Manage the valuation process which includes:
- Managing the tendering process to select the valuators for the assets / portfolios
- Challenging the retained assumptions
- Provide pre- and post-acquisitions inputs and assistance in due diligence processes on financial statements
- Must be able to speak and write in French
- Must have over 2 years accounting experience