Forward Role are partnered with a market leading business within the insurance-space who manage a range of risks including cyber security and natural disaster. During Covid restrictions the role is fully remote, once restrictions are lifted a flexible hybrid approach will be offered.
- Design and improve big-data infrastructure in the cloud (AWS).
- Expand existing large-scale data systems.
- Implementing data systems to support new data models.
- Deliver code and solutions to improve data delivery and fault-tolerance.
- Run the data platform, supervising performance and data delivery.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with large scale data platforms.
- Preferably Kotlin experience, but other modern languages accepted i.e., Scala, Java & Python.
- Well versed in SQL and preferably NoSQL.
- Experienced with time series DBs.
- Applications containerization/orchestration experience such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio.
- Configuration management experience such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Analytical and structured problem-solving approach, able to work flexibly and capable of thinking outside of the box – putting new ideas forward.
What’s on offer:
- Visa sponsorship.
- €20,000 signing-on fee.
- Relocation package to the Netherlands.
- Above market salary package.
- A fast paced, ambitious environment.
- A genuine work-life balance.
- Be part of a rapidly-growing market leader.