We are looking for someone ambitious, motivated, enthusiastic to join their team in the South East, we are not fussy on where you live but you will be required to attend the Brighton office a couple times per week so ability to travel there is essential.
- A good level of experience working within a civil engineering capacity, preferably within the water industry
- Good level of understanding and experience of civil design in water/sewage treatment works and infrastructure projects
- Good NEC Contract experience
- Possess the skills and experience to actively support the internal team and manage more junior staff on projects typically ranging between £100k and £15m.
- Demonstration of self-management and prioritization skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence stakeholders and third parties
- Pre and Post Contract experience
- Capable of taking a project through from inception to completion
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite and in particular Excel